Saturday, April 05, 2008

My Spiritual Guru


16 years has gone.16th March 1992 Monday, destiny had snatched my spiritual guru,my maternal grand father,away from me.He was Rahu's gift for me.Almost entire mahadasha of Rahu he guided me through his amazing knowledge on scriptures specially his commendable grip over Mahabharata. In the mahadasha of Rahu and the antardasha of Rahu and Jupiter he injected whole of the mahabharata into my sub-conscious mind.I was hardly 5-6 years then.He was a amazing personality, an authority on Mahabharata, and spiritually evolved soul.He was unparalleled during his times.Even today I am unable to find a man like him around me.I can not imagine my spiritual journey without his initial assistance.It was he who recognized my spiritual tendencies early on, and predicted to my mother that I was going to excel in this field.His death was irreparable loss to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment